The Scope of Our Philanthropy
Catty Collins is an empathic brand that has fused the values of kindness and compassion with the love of animals and fashion. Our commitment is to inspire one another to create a positive change towards the welfare of abandoned pets. Our scope of philanthropy incorporates community and nonprofit partners who are taking action in support to end pet abandonment. Catty Collins has pledged to donate 10% of all net profits towards the welfare of abandoned pets.
By partnering with shelters around the nation, we sponsor cat and dog adoption events, donate supplies and help facilitate homes for abandoned pets with the goal to help save the lives of our best friends.
• Develop relationships that involve a positive impact on abandoned pets and empower those who love animals.
• Design apparel that remains true to the mission of inspiring kindness, compassion and love; the wonderful qualities of a pet.
• Promote social engagement to empower, enlighten and educate how to get involved.
• Monetary Donations: Catty Collins supports the request for funding from any organization registered as a 5013C and aligned with our mission. All funding requests will be reviewed and determined on a case by case basis. Please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• In-kind Community Donations — Catty Collins supports requests for product donations from any organization registered as a 5013C and aligned with our mission. All in-kind requests will be reviewed and then determined on a case by case basis. Please submit a request to email@example.com.
Sponsorship Requests — Catty Collins supports charitable sponsorship requests. Please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.